Sunday, June 12, 2011

The plan, I have broken down my entire year. I want this to work and I understand that results and changes are not going to happen over night.

June-September, I can not do anything to extreme because I am nursing, anything I will do would be healthy and appropriate for my body. I am not looking to do anything drastic. Three days a week I run, and the other days I don't not can't, don't have to. I am busy and have a crazy life and schedule. I want to be healthy but I don't take the time in my day to work out. Three days a week is an obtainable goal.

I also started two different Essential regiments the first is GX Assist. It is amazing, briefly
  • "a proprietary combination of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils and caprylic acid, that help support a healthy digestive tract by creating an unfriendly environment for potentially harmful pathogens that can disrupt digestive immunities and cause digestive upset. GX Assist is formulated with therapeutic-grade oregano, melalueca, lemon, lemongrass, peppermint and thyme essentials oils that have been demonstrated to have in-vitro antimicrobial properties. GX Assist also includes caprylic acid that has been traditionally used as for its specific health-supporting properties in the gut.
The GX Assist is followed by the PX Assist which is
  • a potent blend of friendly probiotic microorganisms guaranteed to provide a minimum of 1 billion CFUs (colony-forming units) of live bacteria per dose. Delivered in a patented, time-release beadlet, shown in clinical studies to protect sensitive microflora from stomach acid for release in the intestine, PB Assist combines cutting-edge enteric-release technology with five proprietary strains of probiotic microorganisms that support healthy digestive functions and immunities. PB Assist is safe for use by all members of your family.
These two will be taken every three months for a full cycle. That is 10 days of GX followed by 5 days of PB.

The other one I am starting now is Zendocrine, it is
  • a proprietary blend of whole-food extracts formulated to support the healthy cleansing and filtering functions of the liver, kidneys, colon, lungs, and skin. Each whole-food botanical extract was selected specifically to support organ capacity to both provide protective cleansing and filtering functions for the body and to support the organ's own capacity to rid itself of stored toxic waste products. Zendocrine also uses a patented enzyme assimilation system to help with whole-food extract absorption and is packaged in SLS-free vegetable capsule.
The best thing about these two things are they are 100% natural, and completely safe to take while I am nursing. Because we are on the tail end of nursing the peppermint that could potentially dry up my milk suppply is not something I am worried about. If you want a full breakdown of these three oils I am consuming just click on their names, they have been linked to more indeapth information.

I am excited to starting feeling healthy again.

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to try these but wanted to see how they work first. Can't wait to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete